Phillip Island Tourism Directory
Tours and Adventures
Showing 1 Categories
Do you like the Tourism Industry in Phillip Island?
Phillip Island Tourism
Phillip Island is an Australian island located in Victoria and is a popular tourist destination due to its beautiful scenery and wildlife. The island is just a two-hour drive from Melbourne and offers a wide variety of attractions for both local and international tourists. Here is a list of some of the best tourist attractions in and around Phillip Island:
1. The Penguin Parade - The Penguin Parade is undoubtedly the most famous attraction on Phillip Island, and a must-visit when in the area. Every evening, hundreds of Little Penguins emerge from the ocean and waddle up the beach to their burrows, putting on a spectacular show for visitors. This is a unique and unforgettable experience that shouldn't be missed.
Location: 1019 Ventnor Road, Summerlands, Victoria 3922
2. The Nobbies - The Nobbies is a beautiful headland located at the western tip of Phillip Island. Visitors can enjoy breathtaking views of the coastline, seal watching, and the chance to see a variety of sea birds. There is also an interactive Antarctic Journey exhibition, which is great for families.
Location: 1320 Ventnor Road, Summerlands, Victoria 3922
3. Phillip Island Wildlife Park - The Phillip Island Wildlife Park is home to over 100 species of Australian animals. Visitors can see kangaroos, wallabies, koalas, echidnas, and much more. There are also daily animal feeding and wildlife showings.
Location: 2115 Phillip Island Road, Cowes, Victoria 3922
4. Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit - The Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit is an internationally renowned motor racing circuit that hosts the annual Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix. Visitors can take guided tours of the circuit, including the pit lane, control tower and media centre. There is also a go-kart track, racing simulator, and a café on site.
Location: Back Beach Road, Ventnor, Victoria 3922
5. Churchill Island - Churchill Island is a tranquil, historic island just off the coast of Phillip Island. Visitors can explore the heritage farm, which includes a working farmyard, cottage garden, and historic homestead. There are also beautiful walking trails around the island.
Location: Churchill Road, Churchill Island, Victoria 3925
6. The Koala Conservation Centre - The Koala Conservation Centre is a non-profit organisation that aims to protect and conserve koala populations on Phillip Island. Visitors can see koalas up close in their natural habitat on the tree-top boardwalks or take a guided ranger tour.
Location: 1810 Phillip Island Road, Cowes, Victoria 3922
7. A Maze'N Things - A Maze'N Things is an award-winning interactive attraction that's great for families. Visitors can explore the giant maze, optical illusions, magic mirror hall, and much more. There's also a challenge zone and mini-golf course for visitors to enjoy.
Location: 1805 Phillip Island Road, Cowes, Victoria 3922
8. Rhyll Trout & Bush Tucker Farm - Rhyll Trout & Bush Tucker Farm is a unique attraction that allows visitors to catch their own trout and cook it on a BBQ on site. There are also guided tours of the farm, which includes demonstrations of Indigenous plants and bush tucker.
Location: 11-13 Back Beach Road, Rhyll, Victoria 3923
9. Phillip Island Chocolate Factory - The Phillip Island Chocolate Factory is a must-visit for chocolate lovers. Visitors can see how chocolate is made and enjoy tasting samples. There's also a café and gift shop on site.
Location: 930 Phillip Island Road, Newhaven, Victoria 3925
10. Cape Woolamai - Cape Woolamai is a stunning cliff-top hike that offers breathtaking views of the coast and ocean. It's a challenging walk, but well worth it for the views alone. It's also a great spot for surfers and beach enthusiasts.
Location: Woolamai Beach Road, Cape Woolamai, Victoria 3925
Phillip Island is an incredible destination that offers something for everyone. Whether you're a nature lover, thrill-seeker, or simply looking for a relaxing getaway, there's plenty to see and do. With so many amazing attractions, it's easy to see why Phillip Island is such a popular tourist destination.
Phillip Island Tourism Articles